Wednesday 16 May 2012

I've been Cuttlebugging ..

.. .. .. And I broke a 'B' Plate .. I searched & searched & searched for some replacements, & finally found some, but it certainly wasn't easy .. People, all over the place, were "out of stock" .. I'm wondering if they knew something which us ordinary users don't know ? ..

Anyway - here's my card .. The front of the card was CB'd, then I used an EK Border Punch to the top & the bottom .. Next I applied some colour to the raised bits of the embossing, using some Water Soluble Wax Pastels .. It was then lightly spritz with water, and patted dry with some kitchen roll .. I then glued some coloured thin card to the back of the front of the card ..

The label was made using the same EK Border Punch, then it was folded in half, and glued to the bottom of the front of the card ..

The inside of the card is a piece of 160gm white card .. I stamped the image, which was one from Polka-Doodles, Pen & Paper Circle, Issue 2 freebie (now out of stock), then sponged the rest of it, using a Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Dried Marigold) ..

Card Front


Insert



No comments:

Post a Comment