Tuesday 17 April 2012

Time I Started Posting Again

Over the past months, my mojo has been almost absent .. My passions in life have taken a battering, sinking me into the abyss of depression .. I've tried to keep-up; I've made Tags for peoples' birthdays & anniversaries, & even managed some cards for a few .. Christmas I mainly relied on cards from my stack, in fact, I didn't make one new one ..

However, of late, I have begun to delight in making memories; making Scrapbook pages .. I've even made some Kits of my own too .. Making them, had started to turn on a creative switch, somewhere in my recesses, only to lose it again when I fell victim to the dreadful coughing epidemic which seems to have affected such a lot of people ..

Now, three weeks on from that episode in my life, I have turned my thoughts to Scrapbooking once again ..

I entered, and won, two of allCrafts March Challenges, (not that I intended to be so greedy, and I must admit, I do feel a modicum of guilt doing so) ..

Anyway, here is the Card - for the Challenge Labelled "Gems" ..



And here is another entry, which didn't win ..



I'll post some of my Scrapbook pages in the next few days ..

No comments:

Post a Comment